Service Provider Frequently asked questions:
- How do I apply to be on the Polished team?
- Please fill out an application here: /application.html
- Who can I contact with questions about becoming a Polished team member?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Selena at 425-444-4467.
- Is there a fee to join? Any other fees?
- You'll never pay us any fees.
- Will I be compensated for travel to appointments?
- You'll set a service area as part of our intake process. This will affect what appointments we offer to you. On occasion we'll see if you want to do an appointment outside of your service area, and if you accept we'll compensate you for your travel.
- Do I have to accept every job I'm offered?
- Of course not! You control your schedule with Polished. Take only the appointments that work well for you.
- Will I be an employee of Polished?
- All Polished service providers are independent contractors.
- Will I supply my own tools and supplies?
- Yes, we want every service provider to use the tools and products they're most familiar with.
- What will the set up be at the client's location?
- All clients are asked to wash their hair shortly before you arrive and sit for you with wet hair at a location with an electrical outlet. There may be occasional exceptions, like if someone would like to receive their service at their office, in which case we'll let you know the situation and ask you to bring a spray bottle to wet their hair manually.
- Do I keep my tips?
- Yes, 100% of the tip goes to you. Clients are charged an automatic 20% tip. This will only be modified in cases where the client is not satisfied with their service.
Ready to apply? Click below!